At one time or another in our lives, most of us suffer from stress – physical or nervous strain. Here are 12 quick tips that help you lead a stress-free life.
- Do not feel sorry about mistakes made in the past. Learn lessons from them.
- Do not be too anxious about the future, which is yet to be born.
- Get along with people in spite of difficulties in life.
- Make the present positive and creative.
- Be careful of where your thoughts are directed and you will stop holding in the mind unwarranted thoughts.
- Do not try to solve all your problems at the same time.
- Solve one problem at a time and concentrate all your thoughts and efforts at one point in solving that one problem.
- Consider your critics as people who wish success to your cause. By tracing out weaknesses they act as psychotherapists.
- Laughter is an antidote to stress. It acts against stress and contributes to peace of mind.
- Laugh at your mistakes but do not laugh at others.
- Face every day with a positive attitude.
- Let go of all your worries and relax. Always take out time to exercise every day. Take care of yourself in every way possible as much you would take care of a loved one.
Remember : Time is the best healer.