Lockdown Date: 25th March 2020 – 15th April 2020.
To fight against pandemic coronavirus, COVID-19, The government of India under prime minister Narendra Modi has imposed a nationwide lockdown in an attempt for the safety of Indian citizens from the spread of coronavirus dating from 25th March 2020 – 15th April 2020.
- Avoid social gatherings.
- Cover your mouth with handkerchief/tissue while coughing and sneezing.
- See a doctor if you feel unwell (fever, difficulty breathing and cough).
People taking it lightly and moving out of house unnecessarily,
- Doctors & nurses are endangering their lives to treat coronavirus patients.
- Have gratitude, that you and your family are safe. We are well aware of what the world is going through, and people who lost their lives to coronavirus are as well the loved ones of other human beings.
- Pray and meditate for a few minutes/or a moment for the people who have lost their lives, currently diagnosed with the virus & are recovering from the virus. This is something that requires the energy of love to be sent to people and as well as the cooperation of people to stay indoors and let the authorities do their work.
- Let the world balance itself before you step out of home, be patient & have faith.
In the meantime what you can possibly do at home?
- You always wanted to clean your closet, but never had the time, do it now.
- Or maybe you never had the time to relax or have a relaxing bath.
- Or you wanted to watch a movie.
- Or you wanted to watch your favorite series again.
- Or spend your time cooking.
- Or spend your time learning something online. Taking up a course. You can upgrade your skills for your professional or personal life.
- Spending time with your family. Know each other well.
- Give a hair oil massage to your dad or mom.
- Do a DIY mask face/hair as self-care.
- Do a little bit of cardio and a little bit of yoga. BALANCE.
- Did you want a routine, always? But never had the time? Try it out now. Get up early, exercise, do work, eat your food at the right time, drink lots of water, sleep on time. STAY HEALTHY.
Live & Let Live – Don’t go out & don’t let anyone else go out from your family unless it’s utterly necessary, All the essential goods are going to be available in the meantime.
As Charles Darwin puts in – “Survival of the fittest.”
Be Smart, is your survival more important to you ? or your work ? or any other reasons for moving out of the home? Your one choice can save you or destroy you.